Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-02-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
@bruno

I can definitely get the other in game tokens no problem.

Just an update on progress: The hero tokens are done already, and templates for the 3 coloured zombies and the zombie heroes are done as well. I've begun the work on the zombification of the heroes, once I'm done I'll get started on the images for the normal zombies.

As for the board pieces, I can easily do the board pieces for the base game and growing hunger, again though I can't do more than that as I have no other expansions yet. But it wouldn't be difficult to do it in 2 scan per board piece and put them together in Photoshop. I'll make sure they look clean Zombie03 question though: it was my understanding that with regard to board pieces we couldn't use the actual boards as they are copyrighted. Is that not the case? And if it is I have a suggestion to solving that, I have my own board piece template for an expansion I made for the game. I could use it to help me recreate the boards instead. I imagine if none of FFP's artwork for them is used that would almost certain avoid copyright infringement.

I'd also like to make a comment on our project. I could be way off on this statement, but I feel as though the last few comments from Bruno and Knight were somewhat passive aggressive. And while again I admit I may be way off, it is important to note that we aren't speaking in person. Online or through text messaging, peoples words often become misinterpreted by readers as being hostile even if there isn't any malicious intent.

So my comment is that if nothing has been intended as hostile than I'm very happy to hear that but just try to be careful because things like insinuating Bruno may be crazy is easily seen as an attack. And suggesting that you are being replaced by knight is also easily viewed as passive aggressive. So I'm just trying to politely state just to be a little aware of how things may be read. With that in mind I'd like to underline that I mean no offends to either of you.

If any of either of your statements were meant with any malice, I'd like to remind everyone, that we're all here because we share something in common. We share an affinity towards zombie themes, an appreciation for FFP's games and more specifically, LNOE. We also are all on this specific thread because the 3 of us have a fourth thing in common which is this idea. This project, which as I understand it, Bruno suggested and Knight helped get us organized. What I'm trying to say is that we want the same thing, and that we're a team. And it's great that we have people helping us with this goal as I certainly couldn't do it on my own. I believe maybe 1 or both of you could in theory do it on your own but it would be far less motivating and take much longer. So again if and only if there was any hostility, I think we should avoid that in the future. As there is a lot of work, and we need each other. And as we've learnt from LNOE, "Bickering" makes the Heroes more susceptible to failure! :P

Anyways that's my spiel. I'll let you all know when I have more work done. Good luck on your parts!

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - aprillo - 06-02-2014 12:20 PM