Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-02-2014, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 02:19 PM by aprillo.)
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
No I can definitely put the board pieces together for me if given the parts. And as for uploading. I will be sure to upload all the hero tokens this later this afternoon them.

PS

Where you guys from. I'm in Montreal, Canada so the Eastern Standard time. So by afternoon I mean around 3 ES time :P set I won't have access to my computer before then. Messaging from my iPod.

Last comment on the subject:

Perfect I'm really glad to hear it. And trust me I can totally sympathize. Probably close to 50% of the fights I've had with my gf are due to just simply forgetting that phones can do more than text. Because I mean often things are meant totally innocently and would even be hard to misinterpret, but if the other person is a a bad mood they may just assume the worst.

Haha as I was typing that I imagined all the potential for reading into that comment as being full of sarcasm and mockery! But I assure you it is not.

Oh another question on groups. What are your preferences for the files I.E.

- one image with all tokens or separate images
- extension type (like .bmp or .jpeg for flattened images or would you prefer .psd or other formats that allow for "transparent spaces" allowing an otherwise square image to become a issuable circle.)

I can also do a zip with multiple formats for both a single image and/or separate images if you'd like, as it may make your life simpler since you'd have plenty of flexibility. I'm willing to do it. But that may mean I won't have it uploaded until 4 or later as saving each file in all formats is a bit of an ordeal :P

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - aprillo - 06-02-2014 02:09 PM