Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-02-2014, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 03:00 PM by brunoreturns.)
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
(06-02-2014 02:45 PM)aprillo Wrote:  do they actually call it eastern American time zone in the states?

No, I simply add that for our international friends who may be reading the thread. I generally say "Eastern US" in threads, but didn't want to exclude you Zombie02

Talking about time zones on forums always gets a bit confusing. Correctly, I should say EDT, although most people in the Americas just say EST even when it is in DST.

However, that often gets confusing for internationals.

When scheduling something, I usually try to specify (UTC-4) for precision, but then people in the Americas are generally confused, as we have trouble acknowledging that any other time zone exists Watchmen02

So..... yes, we are in the same time zone. (Unless Canada doesn't observe DST, in which case, we aren't...)

(06-02-2014 02:45 PM)aprillo Wrote:  And also I'm sure your right in saying vassal doesn't support it, but I wasn't sure if you didn't have photoshop yourself and might like being able to make edits where needed or even just based on artistic preference.

No, I don't own Photoshop, and the only modifications that I might make would be to make the images smaller.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - brunoreturns - 06-02-2014 02:58 PM