Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-05-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
(06-05-2014 12:51 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Basic cards with text only would likely do the job, and it wouldn't risk the wrath of the Flying Frog Lawyers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...of course it would, text is subject to copyright laws, as well as the card borders.

It is hard to distribute this project "legally" no matter what we decide to do, the only thing that isn't protected is the gameplay mechanics.

What is nice about this is that the people working on it legally own the original game to my knowledge, so as long as we keep it like this we are at least protected from the lawyers.

As for the finished vassal mod, I still have no idea how this plans on being distributed and its means of being played on forums, I figure we will discuss that when we are at that point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - knight0fdragon - 06-05-2014 01:11 AM