Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-05-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
(06-05-2014 12:44 AM)knight0fdragon Wrote:  what will you do, make generics?

Yes, using a blank template, I will simply add the title of the card.

Each player then needs to refer to their physical copy of the card in order to get the text.

That is how these Vassal modules are generally done. Since each player is required to have access to a physical copy of the game, the publisher is happy.

(06-04-2014 10:56 PM)DrkBlueXG Wrote:  Just go by pg2 of the rulebook of GH compared to pg3&4 of core LNOE.

The problem is the "assorted counters" section in each rulebook. There is no description of what is included in that.

I found a list for the base game here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/258056/l...ame-tokens

Of course, I have all of my expansions bundled together, so I am going to have to figure this out for every extension that we create Insane19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - brunoreturns - 06-05-2014 01:54 AM