Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-05-2014, 03:49 AM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
Hey guys sorry i havent said much recently in the way of progress. Wanted to let you all know the zombie heroes will be done by tomorrow. They are taking much longer than i expected (30-60mins per token). On top of that a lots been going on around me with respect to the people i know so i couldnt dedicate as much time as i wouldve liked to to get them done sooner. But i can say they look sharp and ferocious! I must say im quite proud.

Commenting on the discussion youve all been having, ive been thinking about that too, and it is a tricky situation. I mean i only have base and gh but i still dont remember what went with which set. But i was thinking we may he lucky and SamariaTrev has composed some extremely comprehensive lists with respect to things like this. So i thought id try my luck at some necro-file digging and seeing if there isnt already something on this site that could aid us. So once ive completed those zombie heroes and uploaded them, ill dive in and do some grave digging. Fingers crossed.

With respect to uploading. I think its important we get organized. I love the enthusiam but i presently know of KnighOfDragon's dropbox and darkbluegx's google drive, have we picked which place we'll be uploading everything yet? And is there a prefference. Uploading to both isnt impossible but it can get confusing if some files only get sent to one or the other through forgetfulness for example.

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - aprillo - 06-05-2014 03:49 AM