Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combining Timber Peak with Original
06-09-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Combining Timber Peak with Original
As others have mentioned, there is no set rule. Timber Peak was designed as a "stand-alone expansion." So, that means you can play it as its own separate game, or you can combine it with the original. Heck, you can even do both, alternating as you see fit. It is really up to your preference.

For my personal preference, I plan to keep them mostly separate. I will still use a lot of the expansions (Grave Dead, Zombies with Grave Weapons, the various heroes, etc.) in both, but I will keep the cards mostly separate.

Though, from time to time I may want to combine for a massive game. It is easy enough to identify which cards came from which games/expansions in order to get them back however desired.

On a side note.... too funny....

I actually just got Timber Peak myself. My birthday was June 2, so this weekend I decided to treat myself to Timber Peak. Picked it up at my favorite local comic book store where I hold my weekly game nights with my group.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Combining Timber Peak with Original - StayPuft - 06-09-2014 04:32 PM