Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there use special/theme dice?
06-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Anyone out there use special/theme dice?
I'm not a fan of tiny white dice, so I thought I would spice up the game a bit by getting new dice for the Heroes and the Zombies.

For the heroes I went with a larger 16mm blue die with white pips. Still pretty generic, but weighty enough to feel better than the original tiny whites.

For Johnny, I picked up 2 barrel dice shaped like footballs. I actually already had one, so I've got three of these now. I'm not the biggest fan of barrel dice, but thematically its awesome.

My wife rolls with crazy blue/purple 16mm vortex swirl dice with gold pips. She will share reluctantly, as she started with 12 dice but the couch has eaten 3 already.

I'm usually the zombies if I get my way, and I either roll with a set of gross yellowish green 16mm dice with black pips or I use 16mm white dice speckled with red with green pips.

I have some other misc dice from my years of gaming, and I encourage players to get their own from ebay.

Also, if you are in the market for a dice bag, this Etsy seller is top notch -> https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyFunkyCamelot...hop_search
She has a zombie bag that is rad, and some Cthulu bags that are double rad if you are into Eldrichy stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone out there use special/theme dice? - slyzod - 06-11-2014 03:31 PM