Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there use special/theme dice?
06-11-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Anyone out there use special/theme dice?
While my dice are not themed, I did buy additional tiny dice in various colors (without looking, I believe I have orange, red, green, light blue, dark blue, black, purple, and yellow).

It is annoying that they are the same size as the dice that come with the game (when ordering them I mistakenly thought they were bigger), but it's still nice that each player gets to choose a color and we never get confused on who rolled what dice.

After players choose their color, I also give one of the original white dice to each player at the start of the game. When players use an item that require a breakage or ammo test, I have the player roll a white die with their assigned colored dice. The white die signifies the breakage or ammo roll. That way we know with one roll whether the item had success AND whether it broke or ran out of ammo in the process.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone out there use special/theme dice? - sgiove - 06-11-2014 04:12 PM