Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: How often do you game with a FFP game? (on average)
A few times a week
Twice a week
Once a week
Once a fortnight
Once a month
Once a year
I...really can't remember...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How often do you play a FFP game (on average)
06-20-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: How often do you play a FFP game (on average)
I found my way into board gaming late in life (within the past ~5 years) so I can't say that I play any less than I used to.

In my core group, the games do not tend to the co-op or team style of games. Nations, Civilization, Eclipse, and Twilight Imperium are most often the choices. I attempted to introduce LNoE into this group back when all I had was TP. I think the strategy aspect of the game was a bit light for this group.

I have also played with some other groups, and made an attempt to get LNoE on the table once in a while, but I usually only find a couple of people who are into the zombie genre. Most people in these groups act like interest in zombies might be catching...

I have recently taken to hosting my own gaming sessions about once a month. Battlestar Galactica is the most common game during those events (another game that doesn't make it on the table with my core group), but I recently hosted an LNoE night, and it went pretty well.

Hopefully, I'll be able to have a few more LNoE events, but family commitments will never allow me to host more than once a month, and I want to mix in some Arkham Horror events as well.

So... I guess #4 is the most accurate choice, although the choices in games have very little to do with KickStarter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How often do you play a FFP game (on average) - brunoreturns - 06-20-2014 07:56 PM