Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at Zombicide season 3 at Kickstarter now!!
07-30-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Look at Zombicide season 3 at Kickstarter now!!
(07-28-2014 06:52 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I love Zombicide. I've always felt that Zombicide and Last Night On Earth actually compliment each other well. They are different in the perfect kind of ways that make it worth having them both hit your table. Instead of just being much of the same, they take the same general theme (zombies) and are different in exactly the right ways.

I had never even heard of Zombicide until one of my current regular gaming buddies first joined our group and brought it with him. Since then, I've been hooked. I missed out on the first two KickStarters, so I made sure I DID NOT miss out this time. I went a little crazy, getting just about everything they offered. LOL! Like I said, I missed out before and did not want to again.

Cannot wait to add all that new stuff to my collection.

Haha, you still have to wait ntill February... at least.... and so am I....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at Zombicide season 3 at Kickstarter now!! - Onemangang - 07-30-2014 06:26 PM