Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion
07-24-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 09:47 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion
Amazing work on the Character cards and the cards. Some questions/points.

David: Blind Anger: I would limit this to 1 card per turn otherwise I think it would be OP.
Unresourceful: is perfect.

Dianne: Devoted Friend: Does this ability last for the rest of the game?

Ed: Unleashed: Just on the Turn they enter?

Barbara: Everything...: It could just be me but I strrongly dislike huge time consuming deck reshuffles.

Hero Card: Flaming Shots: Maybe this could start a New Fire?

Hero Card: Shovel: I don't know if you're aware but there is already a Shovel in the game with it's own effects or did you just include this as a alternate?

All in all fantastic work

Easy +1 Rep Thanks for adding to the community!Zombie17

Zombie Cards: Don't Stop Me Now: How do you destroy the Jukebox? Maybe it could be the same as a Generator from Timber Peak?

Zombie Cards: Mindless Hordes: 7 max uses of this card per game? or Max of 7 Zombies on the board to use this card?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion - samuraitrev - 07-24-2014 09:37 PM