Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion
07-24-2014, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 09:53 PM by BigDumbYak.)
RE: Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion
(07-24-2014 09:37 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  David: Blind Anger: I would limit this to 1 card per turn otherwise I think it would be OP.
Unresourceful: is perfect.

Blind Anger:I meant it to be once per turn, but forgot to specify

Quote:Dianne: Devoted Friend: Does this ability last for the rest of the game?

Devoted Friend: That's the thought. Chances are she won't get this bonus too often, but I made her weak for this purpose

Quote:Ed: Unleashed: Just on the Turn they enter?

Unliked: It was meant to illustrate how no-one wants to hang around with Ed. I thought it would be a nice counterbalance to Ed's slowness.

Quote:Barbara: Everything...: It could just be me but I strrongly dislike huge time consuming deck reshuffles.

Everything in its place: I get what you're saying here, but its kind of a Mum thing. "Now you put that back where you found it if you're not going to use it!"

Quote:Hero Card: Flaming Shots: Maybe this could start a New Fire?

I've only got the Base Game, so i do not know the rules on Fire, but this would totally start a fire. Especially if you missed the target!

Quote:Hero Card: Shovel: I don't know if you're aware but there is already a Shovel in the game with it's own effects or did you just include this as a alternate?

Shovel: I think i kinda knew that, but I made this one so I could use the picture of Ed with the Shovel. I could change it to match the existing shovel, but maybe this one is more sturdy and less deadly?

Quote:All in all fantastic work

Easy +1 Rep Thanks for adding to the community!Zombie17
Thanks Trev, I appreciate the feedback!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion - BigDumbYak - 07-24-2014 09:52 PM