Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: which expansion pack should i buy first
growing hunger
survival of the fittest
timber peak
hero pack 1
blood in the forrest
zombies with grave weapons
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which expansion would you recommend i buy first
08-15-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: which expansion would you recommend i buy first
Exactly the fact the Growing Hunger adds so much is why, at first, I was thinking of getting one of the smaller expansions first. But, as it turned out, I think it worked better the way I wound up doing it in the end. Which, again, was to just collect them all in the order they were released, starting with Growing Hunger.

This way, I had time to play all the existing scenarios, heroes, etc. a lot to the point where I was ready for some new stuff, but still relatively new to the game. So, it suddenly added a bunch of cool new stuff and made the game like new again.

Then, after playing that for a while, I'd played the game a lot, so me and those with whom I play were still up for new stuff, but it made more sense not to add as much at that point. Just a few cool new things, like the smaller expansions add. So, it actually seems to work very nicely that way. But, again, it is up to the person opinions and preferences of the collector.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: which expansion would you recommend i buy first - StayPuft - 08-15-2014 04:02 PM