Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
09-11-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
Maybe I'll pull it all out and give it another chance with the new expansion, but I don't know if I want to invest any more money into a game that I play less and less.

I do a little of DMing for our RPG group, but for me that's the most demanding and integral part of any rpg. I am most involved in the campaign when I am a DM. As the zombie player in bigger games I feel like I'm not even really playing.

I've only played the storyteller or w/e they called it in Mansions of Madness once or twice but the comparison is relevant. We played that a couple of times and then got rid of it for similar reasons. I don't know if I really like games where someone has to run the background.

As for Betrayal, I like it but my friend's 2 and 4 year olds ripped his copy of Betrayal at House on the Hill before I played more than one game. Insane19

I don't know... More feedback appreciated but I'm out for now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014 11:01 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM