Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
09-12-2014, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 08:16 AM by spiritusXmachina.)
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
Interesting thread. So much coming to my mind that I don't have the time to write down all my thoughts. So here the most important.

It's easy to come into some kind of routine always playing the same scenarios with the same friends in the same roles. I remember this when playing tabletop games. After some games you know exactly what your opponent will do in (nearly) each situation. That's when I try to change something. Invite someone new to play the game! Let someone else play the Zombies! Try different scenarios (some of them are quite challenging and can't be won by playing the same routines)!

I often like to play the "GameMaster"/Zombieplayer and in some way be of "service" to the other players (that of course means that sometimes the heroes have to lose - or the game would'nt be thrilling fun, would it? And I always give my best to challenge them!) But sometimes I need to switch the role or it would be too boring for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - spiritusXmachina - 09-12-2014 08:14 AM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM