Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
09-17-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
(09-16-2014 02:56 PM)ch82 Wrote:  . Part of the key is playing them as if they weren't zombies at all.

we do the opposite...

in games with hard and fast movement rules ( ie. zeds move towards closest survivor, or if no survivors in site, towards last seen survivor, or attracted to noise..e tc ) we follow those rules. in cases where there are 2 equal paths or survivors we simply coin toss.

we stick to legal movements too.

in case of games that have rough teraine or traps, pits, we usually play zombies like they are depicted... mindless biters, and will walk them across pits ( falls ).. or thru fires.. etc. because that is liekly what would happen.

same deal with fences. normally zeds might walk walls to find an opening.. but on a fence. sometimes they will stop and look thru.

all depends ont he specific game..e tc. some have more liberal movement rules than others. we usually don't interject superhuman tactics over what the mechanics and reality declair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - soundguy - 09-17-2014 01:46 AM