Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
09-21-2014, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 06:14 PM by Jeffx2.)
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
LNoE is one of my favorite three player games. Having each player control two heroes seems to speed things up. When we play with 5 there's a lot more discussion that goes into a turn. With three, the players will frequent use the two characters under their control together to achieve their goals, rather than having to coordinate with the other player.

We have no problems getting someone to play zombies. There's always at least one person would rather screw with other players than work together. The current reigning zombie champ is the 15 year old daughter on one of my friends. She has really gotten the hang of area-control and churning her hand of zombie cards. She also holds the record for "Best Use of a Locked Door Card".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - Jeffx2 - 09-21-2014 06:13 PM