Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Monster: Darkstone Scorpions
06-15-2015, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2015 12:24 PM by ScooterNH.)
RE: New Monster: Darkstone Scorpions
(06-13-2015 12:25 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nice stuff guys- I have some GW scorpion swarms -I'll have to try to dig them out & give them
ago.

OD
Now I need to go to the store and pick up some more scorpions and paint them black to have both types. ;-) I really like Gavin's tie-in with the DarkStone in their carapaces and the elite #2 Corrupting Venom.

I like that his tend to be nimbler/faster and mine are a bit slower and tankish, so I'm planning on incorporating both. Darkstone Scorps in the mines, and my more mundane species for outside encounters (I play hexcrawl variant)

I hadn't play tested them much, but last night got a chance to mess around with some solo skirmishes using the ones I made. They were fun. I recently edited the sheets to make adjustments to how the tail sting works.

Fun stuff all around
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Monster: Darkstone Scorpions - ScooterNH - 06-15-2015 05:41 PM