Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Officially Irritated With Flying Frog...
08-08-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Officially Irritated With Flying Frog...
Yeah it definitely sucks. We're going on 2 years here and we have no end in sight. I don't like where it's brought us, and will be glad it's over. Flying Frog used to be my go-to board game company but right now they feel more like an annoying family member I don't want to see too much of. And yes, it has eaten the company.

Sorry you don't like the game mqstout. I definitely count it among my favorite Frog games and maybe they'll learn from this Kickstarter experience or maybe they just won't do any more kickstarters. I don't know what I'd prefer. At this point it has made me very wary of ever signing up with them on a kickstarter again. It's not that I don't want to play the games, but the disadvantages to signing up for the kickstarter are outweighing any advantages.

Even the discounted cost isn't a decent argument. The kickstarter price was $150 for both games - $75 a game. They sell for $68.99 on Coolstuffinc right now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially Irritated With Flying Frog... - Raynor - 08-08-2015 06:55 AM