Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wave 1.5 News ~ Kickstarter Update
12-04-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Wave 1.5 News ~ Kickstarter Update
I think that happens. Especially if he's never before had a serious girlfriend. I have always sort of felt like why would you NOT kind of drop off the face of the Earth for at least a little while when you get into a new serious relationship? After all, shouldn't you be crazy excited to be with the person? So, I think it is kind of natural in a new relationship to kind of have a hard time balancing the rest of your social life at first.

....Of course, eventually that should sort of equalize a bit. In any healthy relationship, you eventually start to balance out your time together with time apart as well. So, with any luck, I would guess your friend will start to come around again soon. Maybe now he has a better understanding for why his friends did this in the past, and that people don't necessarily intend to disappear on their friends.

....Wait... how did I manage to turn this into a love advice forum? LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wave 1.5 News ~ Kickstarter Update - StayPuft - 12-04-2015 07:39 PM