Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stopped playing around level 4, rather disappointed
03-14-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Stopped playing around level 4, rather disappointed
(03-11-2016 08:18 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  That's the real kicker, it seemed like a cool idea to KS an entire base game & several years worth
of expansions at one go. But I doubt if the Froggers thought it would be as massively popular as
it turned out.

I'm sure a lot of the stretch goals thrown in were a little more that concepts to keep up with the
pledges & now their stuck with having to actually produce the promised content. To do that it's
SoB 24/7 which leaves nothing for the rest of the line not to mention new Games ( remember
their hint that they had another KS that would be bigger than SoB) so I hope it's lesson learned.

OD

I wonder what the non-kickstarter sales are like? Aside from seeing people talk about it here, or on youtube videos from people I know backed the kickstarter, I've never heard of anyone who's bought it off the shelves. Could the kickstarter money pocketed after production costs for SOB really let them ignore their other games this much, and not cause a dent in overall sales to FF?

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopped playing around level 4, rather disappointed - Odie - 03-14-2016 02:23 PM