Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016
08-12-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016
Yah, every news release related item from the Frog at Gen Con 2016 was entirely underwhelming. That is my personal experience from being there and asking the questions. They had no new releases of anything, no scraps, tidbits, bones or even any juicy rumor mongering. All they would say is next year is LNOE's 10th anniversary so we'll have to wait and see...almost begrudgingly. And about the Lost Colony? Heh "Still in the works and no definite plans to announce anything yet."
I was stunned to learn the next big thing is more of SoB which is consuming every resource they have and has been for the past two years.

I had a much more enjoyable time at any of 5 or 6 other major game manufacturers' boothes than at FFP. Sorry to say that because my heart is at FFP.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016 - ATOEtalGeek - 08-12-2016 02:44 AM