Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016
08-14-2016, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2016 07:50 AM by sgiove.)
RE: Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016
As someone who backed SoB's Kickstarter and has yet to receive anything but the two base games, I'm a bit disappointed to hear that they are planning to start a new project. Don't get me wrong, I love that they are churning out new stuff. I just wish they took care of the people that helped get SoB off the ground first. A majority of the Kickstarter games I've backed have made sure that their backers got their inventory BEFORE making it available to the public. Flying Frog seems to think differently, and frankly I'm disappointed.

Hopefully they at least complete fulfilling the orders owed to their SoB backers before going full steam ahead on their next project.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016 - sgiove - 08-14-2016 07:49 AM