Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016
08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016
I've basically written off SoB as a loss. Not because it wasn't a good game, but just because I can't get anyone to play with me because it's just too big.
When you drop 500 bucks on a game it's hard to just give it up, but I'm going to drop it off at a friend's house and forget about it until my old group wants to play again. Considering it's been over a year and a half since we last played and adding shipping 1.5 to the bundle didn't intrigue them enough to want to continue the campaign, I don't know what else to do about it.

I held out on the hope that I would get another gaming group together but it's just not working out.

My favorite FFP game remains AToE and I dropped by the booth at gen con this year and didn't even see any AToE games except the Coast and the card game, which I didn't like.

Still a fan, but meh?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flying Frog to announce a New Project at GenCon 2016 - Raynor - 08-15-2016 10:45 AM