Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forbidden Fortress:
10-21-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Forbidden Fortress:
You know, I very much hate to come down on the negative side of this, especially since I love Flying Frog....

But they still haven't even shipped all the stuff from the first campaign and they are already expecting us to back a new campaign? Don't get me wrong, I definitely get that launching a new game can be a HUGE undertaking and that KickStarter can be particularly crazy..... BUT it isn't like Flying Frog is an inexperienced game company. They've been doing this stuff for a while.

No, they had no idea just how successful the campaign would be, but they at least should have had some idea of what kind of level of work it would take to produce all that stuff. I'd have been happier with less stuff, but getting it in a more timely manner. So, no offense to Flying Frog, and no offense to anybody who IS excited for the new campaign.... but I will be passing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Forbidden Fortress: - gavindowning - 10-18-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Forbidden Fortress: - StayPuft - 10-21-2016 07:06 PM
RE: Forbidden Fortress: - Old Dwarf - 10-21-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Forbidden Fortress: - gavindowning - 10-27-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Forbidden Fortress: - gavindowning - 11-01-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Forbidden Fortress: - gavindowning - 11-29-2016, 12:31 AM