Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attention Flying Frog! (This is what we want!)
10-24-2016, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2016 08:04 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: Attention Flying Frog! (This is what we want!)
Indeed! (remember that?)

FANG Vile Organization Expansions! It seems weird to me that this huge box game has so few expansions. Vile organizations change the flavor of the game much more than extra heroes and/or Danger cards in my opinion. I want an organization of Evil Scientists with a robot army and maybe a giant robot similar to the zeppelin. These expansions could also come with a bonus villain or two for the other organizations, like the extra mobsters in the hero pack (why it was two mobsters and not one mobster and one Nazi is beyond me, but better than nothing).

Actually, I would be happy to be able to buy the expansions that are already released. How about a reprint of the Rise of the Crimson Hand?
EDIT: OMG, the expansions are in stock on the FF store! Must have been a bit since I checked. I wonder why nobody else seems to stock them.

On a smaller note, I would like the minis for these expansions to match their cards a little better than the last expansion villians. The minis were unique with a bat for one and two pistols for the other, but the cards showed them both with Tommy Guns. Why for? Who is who? With everyone in suits and fedoras, the weapons are the main distinguishing factor.

Thanks for all of the great games Flying Frog!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention Flying Frog! (This is what we want!) - vikinglad - 10-24-2016 07:14 PM