Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rescue Mission Fortune
11-27-2016, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 10:29 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Rescue Mission Fortune
(11-27-2016 06:21 AM)the_munt Wrote:  With the doors that are fully reinforced, is it really that heroes can use them but zombies can not? Seems a little odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Munt,

Wow! So, you got Barricades on every wall of the building then got 3 Reinforcement tokens on each wall to make it Fully Reinforced? I almost feel sorry for those poor hungry Zombies. The Zombies can still try to get through any door (or wall). They need to roll a 4+.

Don't get bogged down about Zombies using doors. Thematically the Heroes are barring the door and yanking survivors through at the last second then bolting it again. Doors don't mean a thing to Zombies and are treated exactly the same as a wall space. Zombies can move through them diagonally or straight. Thematically (again) the dead are coming through the walls, doors, windows, floors etc.

hope this helpsWatchmen02

(11-27-2016 06:21 AM)the_munt Wrote:  Also at one point we had an old Betsy, and in this mission the zombie player puts 3 spawn points on the centre of the board, is it ok to put old Betsy on a spawning pit? Or in this case 3 in the same space lol

From the card

'At any time, discard to place Old Betsy in any space on the board.'

Yes, Old Betsy can be placed on a Spawning Pit. It's up to you to decide what happens to Old Betsy after the Zombies roll a 5+.....

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Rescue Mission Fortune - the_munt - 11-27-2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Rescue Mission Fortune - samuraitrev - 11-27-2016 10:21 PM
RE: Rescue Mission Fortune - the_munt - 11-29-2016, 11:36 PM