Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Expansion - Work in Progress
01-23-2017, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2017 06:02 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Expansion - Work in Progress
(01-22-2017 08:00 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Should he even have a second ability, since he's got 3 health?
How about this, it kinda suits the character.

RECKLESS - If He ends His Move on a Zombie Spawning Pit, may immediately draw a Hero Card.

I think keep 3 health (to represent he's quite tough).

I wouldn't use Reckless as I don't think it really fits. He's quite wise now concerning the deadites and their mischievous antics. I don't think he'd go and surround himself at the locations where they're coming from. As reckless usually = deadZombie13

Here's a few ideas:

Who's Laughing Now? Ash can spend 1 Experince Point to Wound any Zombie beaten in a Fight even if no doubles were rolled.

Gimme Some Sugar Baby. All female characters can re roll 1 Fight Die whilst in the same space as Ash.

Old Double-barrel Here, Blow Your Butts to Kingdom Come! Ash's Shotgun is only discarded on a 1. (only applies to his starting Shotgun)

Shop S-Mart. You Got That? Whilst Searching may take 2 cards and choose which one to keep.

Keep Your Damn Filthy Bones Outta My Mouth. If Ash fends off a Zombie he may choose to fight the same Zombie again.

Just bouncing ideas around.
Hope these help!Watchmen02

Check out this Necromonicon counter I made. You're obviously a big Evil Dead fan. Tell you what Bigdumbyak because I'm a kind soul PM me your address and I will make and paint you one. Then I'll post it. How does that sound. All free of courseWatchmen02

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Expansion - Work in Progress - samuraitrev - 01-23-2017 05:55 PM