Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
08-18-2017, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2017 08:17 PM by Capey.)
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
Yeah are there any extra new cards for the Hero and Zombie decks in the 10th anniversary edition that weren't in the base game? e.g. apart from the new heroes and new scenario, is there any other new content? (I'm not counting the extra CD tracks, replacement tokens, rulebook and web scenarios).

I see on BGG, somebody has posted an unboxing video, but he doesn't show if there's any new cards in the decks: https://boardgamegeek.com/video/146259/l...portant-me

He does show though two promo cards he got with the game, presumably only available at Gen Con: Hero's Grit and Loss of Faith. The latter is already in the base game, so I guess this is another alternate art card like all their promos. However I can't see Hero's Grit anywhere in the master card list on FFP Wiki so if that's a brand new card only available for a limited amount at an overseas convention, that will annoy me. I MIGHT buy the 10th anniversary edition (if it's available in the UK) to get new content, but I'm not flying to US just to attend conventions to get missing cards.

Also, as nice as it would be if they changed their minds and released an upgrade pack, I would be be pretty annoyed if I shelled out $100 to get the anniversary edition if I was told that's the only way to get the new content and then they later release that for a fraction of the price.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content - Capey - 08-18-2017 08:09 PM