Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
09-03-2017, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 07:54 AM by gavindowning.)
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
Just got my set (someone had stolen pieces of my LNoE set a while back, so this was a nice way to replace it).

There are definitely some new cards in this set. Specifically:

HERO CARDS:

Hero's Grit (x2): (Event) Play on a hero to: Allow them to immediately Re-roll any number of dice they just rolled. OR Roll an extra die and add it to their Movement this turn.

Tire Iron: (Item, Hand Weapon) COMBAT BONUS: Spend 1 Experience Token to add or subtract 1 from a single Fight Die just rolled (yours or an opponent's). After each use, Breaks on a D6 roll of 1 or 2 (discard).

Not Without a Fight: (Event) Play when a Hero would take any number of Wounds. Roll a D6 for each Wound, canceling it on the roll of 3+.

Hero Moment: (Event, Heroic) Play on any Hero that just completed their Activation. That Hero may spend 1 Experience Token to immediately take another full Activation. Limit one Heroic card per Hero.

ZOMBIE CARDS:

Spreading Flames (x2): (Zombie Event) Play at the start of the Zombie Turn to do one of the following: Place a Fire marker in the same space as a Zombie or in a space adjacent to another Fire marker. OR Choose a Hero with a Fire Item and roll a D6. On the roll of 4, 5, or 6, place a Fire marker in that Hero's space.

Guilty Conscience: (Zombie Event) Play at the start of the Zombie Turn on any Hero. Whenever this Hero would spend Experience Tokens, they must spend 1 extra. Remains in Play.

Jagged Teeth: (Zombie Event) Fight: If the Zombie wins this Fight, the Hero also gains an Infected marker. If the Zombie is killed as a result of this Fight, the Hero also gains an Infected marker on the D6 roll of 1 or 2.

Spilled Gas: (Zombie Event) Play this card at any time, except during a Hero's activation. Place a Gas Marker in the same space as a Hero with Gasoline or a Chainsaw.

There are also all new level-up abilities for both heroes and zombies. EDIT: Whoops, no, those are level-up abilities that previously existed. Sorry. Looking at the wrong stuff. EDIT THE SECOND: Okay, some of the level-ups aren't new, others seem to be new, at least to me. Zombie Upgrades like "End of the Line" or "Overcome By Fear", for example, aren't cards I had previously.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content - gavindowning - 09-03-2017 02:43 AM