Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2018 expansions for FanG announced!
07-14-2021, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2021 08:45 AM by Raynor.)
RE: 2018 expansions for FanG announced!
(07-10-2021 11:05 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Once Again.....MM now has a release date -July-Sept. Maybe they can get it out by Christmas
but I'm not holding my breath.

OD

During the 4th of July Facebook live they discussed how because of the pandemic's interruption, not only had the opportune moment passed due to lockdown, causing them to miss the best window to produce FanG content when they weren't neck deep in Brimstone Adventures, but now they have to reach back out to all the actors and find out if they even still want to do it, and if not they'll have to find somebody new. Right now they don't even have time to do that because Brimstone Adventures development is in full swing. Insane19 I've included a link to the video below, with time stamps for the relevant section if you want to watch it.

https://fb.watch/v/1ME-vRFbX/

Discussion on Fang starts at 21:49
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 expansions for FanG announced! - Raynor - 07-14-2021 08:44 AM