Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new expansions will NOT be out for Halloween, BUT . . .
10-20-2009, 05:55 PM
RE: The new expansions will NOT be out for Halloween, BUT . . .
deadrabbit Wrote:thanks for post man.....

but its super f'ing ridiculous that they couldnt have told us them selves. tzg.com needs to be noticed as an official fan site and should be getting more info then the fags running bgg.

Agreed. Well, except maybe the whole "fags" thing. Anyway, I've never really understood Flying Frog -- I've been following them on BGG since LNOE came out and seriously have no idea what they think in the PR department. I mean, here is a fan-made website about their games -- we're the cream of the fan crop right here -- and has Jason ever posted anything on here, EVER? As far as I know, no. I know Mary Beth does, but even that's few and far between. I guess what I'm saying is that they've got their core group of LNOE nerds right here, and they don't make the most of it. I don't get it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new expansions will NOT be out for Halloween, BUT . . . - theconcerned - 10-20-2009 05:55 PM