Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new expansions will NOT be out for Halloween, BUT . . .
10-22-2009, 02:48 AM
RE: The new expansions will NOT be out for Halloween, BUT . . .
Hi guys...

I think that the time they use on the net they want to use as effectively as possible, meaning that they try to get the information to as many fans as possible, eg. the bgg.

Yep, we are more hardcore fans...

Yep, it would be nice to be thrown a bone once in a while (like the AToE SWtWCs cards)...

But when giving news tidbits and hinting stuff as well as answering questions, BGG is just a better forum as it gets out to more people. We will find out, whether it comes out on the bgg or here, but the bgg people wont (necessarily) find out unless we inform them.

Perhaps that is a strategy we could utilize. Find out stuff, post it here and post a link on the bgg.

Or when people answer questions point them over here... We have a lot of experience with these games and can answer a lot of their questions.

Well thats my two bits for tonight, just got a hold of Army of Darkness, and now I think I will enjoy it!

Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new expansions will NOT be out for Halloween, BUT . . . - SovTech - 10-22-2009 02:48 AM