Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello all, FANG and AToE nut here!
07-23-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Hello all, FANG and AToE nut here!
Thanks Ratmilk, my main game of the two is FANG due to my wife’s preference but I enjoy ATOE because of the flavour of that time in history! I prefer Black Plague to normal Zombicide for that same reason and I am looking forward to Kickstarter’s Solomon Kane game in process for next year release, again for period and enjoyment of Robert E Howard’s stories. We do (along with our other gamer friends/relatives) play many various games but I am a recent owner of ATOE after buying a fairly cheap second hand, very good condition game off eBay and getting SW, HP1 and 2 shortly after. We are steadily getting better at the game, learning the tactics and trying hard to allay the bad dice rolling and unlucky card picks! We played a four hero co-op game v Bog Fiend the other day, using Hunting the Night, and concentrated on preventing his regen ability and beat him well despite getting two of the four ko’d! Hours of fun!
Gartramok
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello all, FANG and AToE nut here! - Gartramok - 07-23-2018 08:40 AM