Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hell Campaign Battle Journal
10-09-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports
Hell Level II- 10th June

The Army marches under a burning heat this is Hell we expected but were still not prepared for still moral is good the Victory over The Damned was a tonic for the men and I sure it will please the Emperor and the Holy Father when they receive Report. That said I and many of the man have had troubling dreams since the realm of Lust I am an old soldier and well use to a soldiers pleasures but even I blush at wanton behavior of my dreams. Inquisitor-General Vincenzo Maculano de Fiorenzuola, is hearing confessions daily .I wonder who will absolve him of the feelings he must surely have from these accursed dreams.

Hell Level II-13t June

The Forces of Lust block our march and the army forms for battle. The air is carries a musky sent and concertation is difficult and the forces of Lust are well positioned on a ridge line and we are sorely disadvantaged even worst our cannon have been delayed as the men have trouble pulling them through the intense heat. We formed our Battle Line anchoring it on the Right by a hill but the Battle started slowly as my Captains were reluctant to attack due to the enemies superior position. The Lust forces seemed unwilling give up the high ground by attacking our lines.

Finally as my army could ill afford to stand in the burning heat I ordered my Left Flank to attack sending out the 3rd Austrian Regiment with the 3rd Bohemian Militia in support .The Lust commander responded on his Right Flank by sending Bran Carnoth to move on the 1st Bavarian Arquebus Battalion neither sides troops appeared anxious to close and the Battle again stalled. Finally Bran Carnoth and his force came within range and the 1st Bavarian Battalion volleyed to no great effect. The Battle was mainly a contest on my Flanks the Demons were content to hold the ridge line and repulse our attacks.The Right Wing held against Bran Carnoth and the Lost forces but the Austrian Regiments on the Left were routed when attacking the Demons leaving only a company of Bohemian militia to maintain our Battle Line. Thus I ordered a withdraw to avoid greater losses and make a stand in more favorable terrain.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 09-28-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports - Old Dwarf - 10-09-2018 08:58 PM