Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hell Campaign Battle Journal
10-15-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Journal
Hell Level II, July 23,1633

We wander through total blackness our torchers and lanterns barely reveal two steps before us you cannot see your hand if you extend your arm. The darkness of the Necropolis Hells is absolute and I fear that the Army has been separated as we struggle on, heavenly Father mercy,mercy spare your poor soldiers some Divine Light
in Hells Darkness.

Hell Level II,July 25th,1633

I rejoice for our precious Savior has not deserted us he hath raised us up to victory in our hour of need. The darkness had no sooner faded into the usual gloom of the Necropolis Hells when we discovered that the Papal Brigade was no longer with the Army having separated in the darkness. Then out of the gloom the Forces of Lust appeared and both sides hurriedly form up their Battle Lines. Our Army seized the only high ground to anchor our Right Flank along a ridge line. My spy glass revealed The Lust forces were now under the command of a Greater Demon Asmodeus so this was obviously to be the deciding Battle to determine who dominated Hells Second Level . Asmodeus threw his forces into a Battle Line resulting in its Right Flank held only by a Squamata Regiment and a company of Empire Deserters.

The resulting fighting was fierce our Right wing was again and again assaulted and I was forced to commit my personal reserves to hold off the demonic forces. Our valiant troops carried the day by breaking the Lust Armies weak Right Flank at which the demonic forces moral failed and they fled the field. I have given the men a respite as we await supplies and I have sent out scouts to located the Papal Brigade.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 09-28-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 10-15-2018 01:48 PM