Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Flying Frog Retrospective - The games ranked
07-17-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: A Flying Frog Retrospective - The games ranked
Interesting Topic.....( AH Kingmaker brings back some memories my wife & I played it a lot back in the day)

LNoE- got me into FFG (& TZG) I picked up a couple of Expansions but it never quite jelled for me & I sold them off)

AToE- is my favorite FFP Game I also loved the Theme & it plays great solo which is my main method of playing.I have all
the Expansions & hope FFP can get out another one some time within my lifetime.

F&G-is a close 2nd I'm still waiting for the 2 new Expansions FFP has been promising for the last couple of years.

SoB- what Raynor said- I got the Mine Cart KS & it eventually came in a huge box with all the figs.all jumbled together, it took a
couple of weeks to organize & frankly just blew my mind. It's still setting around waiting for me to do something with it. It
really did eat FFP.

I never did try another FFP Games the outer space stuff just seemed silly & Dark Gothic was a Card Game which I'm not keen on.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Flying Frog Retrospective - The games ranked - Old Dwarf - 07-17-2020 11:41 AM