Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AToE Base Game Painted Character Showcase
04-13-2021, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2021 03:50 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: AToE Base Game Painted Character Showcase
(04-12-2021 10:30 PM)Raynor Wrote:  Oh this is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing. A Touch of Evil is my favorite game, so I was always worried about messing it up with my amateur painting skills. After some practice on a few other games I finally set out this month to begin the project and quickly found that good examples were hard to come by. Yours were definitely the best out there!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your work. It's quite inspirational.

Wow, thank you Raynor and OD
. This comment made my day. I spent a lot of time pouring over the rulebooks/cards/posters/promo photos of the crew at shows to get the colours correct for my LNoE and AToE characters so they match the character boards and cards. It feels great if this helped a fellow painter in any way. I think it's cool that doing something I love has helped someone to break out a brush and some paints and up level their gaming experience by painting their figs. Plus, once painted these things should be proudly gamed with and displayed after. Be proud of your work. The time and energy put into it, regardless of your ability. Today, my wife painted her 2nd model from her new game (Gloomhaven) and I sat at my painting desk with my 6 year old son who painted a plastic Chaos marine (keeping painting in the family!)
Thanks for looking and commenting. This spurs me on to paint more and keep posting Zombie17

(04-12-2021 11:23 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Miles has been incorporated into my Zombicide Dark Side Game.(Good to know his name as I keep calling him Miner).
It's a brutal world as I set the Game in the Gears of War Game World but he seems to be holding his own.

By the by (attempting Brit talk here) you work should be shown it's terrific .

OD

Thanks OD that means a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AToE Base Game Painted Character Showcase - samuraitrev - 04-13-2021 03:46 AM