Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What have I done? (Mansions of Madness 2nd E. All-In)
11-05-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: What have I done? (Mansions of Madness 2nd E. All-In)
I've see pictures of Figs. Like that & it's a great improvement. I always intended to do that but never have.
I'll check out the some clear bases,I have all the prepainted Monster Figs so it would be a project.

I just discovered that the unpainted Monster Figs from the Core Game are missing.I'm sure I had them in a box
but I can't locate them.I think I had them after the great move it's not a big deal as I just use the counters but I
hate to miss things.

I also discovered in Setting up The Silver Tablet Expansion that I'm missing 3 "C" Clues.This is the first time I've
opened the Expansion so they were shorted during FFG assembly (so C Objective is debased).Not much chance
now of getting them at this late date but again no big deal as the A & B Clues are there so I can Play those 2 Objectives.

So I'm off to Set up all the Card Decks I need.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What have I done? (Mansions of Madness 2nd E. All-In) - Old Dwarf - 11-05-2021 10:50 AM