Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So, what projects are you guys working on for 2022?
01-07-2022, 03:38 PM
RE: So, what projects are you guys working on for 2022?
Do you plan to paint the minis from one of your favourite games?
-No that's beyond my skillset/timeframe, but I DO love to see everyone else's painted minis. Maybe one day I'll pay someone to do it Zombie17
Are you planning on getting a new game this year you've had your eye on for a while
-Yes/No. Good gods I really want that Fortune and Glory, but good luck finding it for a reasonable price.
Are you going to create custom scenarios, characters, villains or cards for your games?
-As much as I possibly can. I think I enjoy making content more than I like playing the games.
Are you going to try painting minis for the first time?
-Have painted DND minis (Good ol lead. Hail Ral-Partha) in the past, but no longer. Not going to mess up my boardgames
Are you going to try and get through/sell off some of the pile of shame (mountain of plastic minis)
-Hell no. Collections are collections!
Are you going to play/learn a new game you haven't got around to yet?
-I've had ATOE and Something Wicked for literal YEARS now and have not played it yet. This Sunday is my Birthday and I plan on breaking it out and making my family play with me. (They enjoy LNOE)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, what projects are you guys working on for 2022? - BigDumbYak - 01-07-2022 03:38 PM