Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE
11-04-2022, 01:35 AM
RE: Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE
(11-02-2022 07:56 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  We finally made the Colour out of Space & the next SG up is an Investigator
Salvador Dali!. I have mixed feeling about actual persons being Investigators
but Dali works.

OD

Yeah I sold all my Zombicide 2E stretch goals because the pop culture references of modern celebrities didn’t really work for me as much as I thought. I wanted to keep Jason Bourne and John Wick but didn’t feel like it was worth breaking up the entire set to hold onto 2 dudes. I don’t mind the old historical references and book and film character references that much though.

Verrry happy with the 3 lost episodes we got. The old ones just looked gimmicky and funny but not enough to really motivate me to pull them out. These look amazingly thematic!

Surprised we haven’t been bombarded with more add ons and new content. I still expect we’ll get at least one big box add on but I don’t mind the scaled back campaign size compared to some of their bigger campaigns.

So far I’m just in for core + Ithaqua. I’ll grab the animals if they’re bundled in a big all in because this is one of my favorite games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE - Raynor - 11-04-2022 01:35 AM