Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years)
09-04-2023, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 07:23 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years)
Thank you to Old Dwarf and Raynor for your comments and kind words.Zombie17

Now we have some of the tougher Skaven. First up we have a Skaven Sentry.

These nasty blighters hide within the ranks of Skaven Warriors until they decide to perform their special ability which is to open doors to undiscovered sections of the dungeon. Let this sink in a moment... Your battle weary Heroes make their way into another dungeon room with several Skaven nesting in. The Skaven win the Surprise Roll and a nasty rat runs out of the group and opens another door containing another load of Skaven! Fortunately, the room contents aren't revealed until the end of the Games Master Phase but still a frightening concept for any Hero. They are easier to kill than Warriors but they can run quicker!

This is another metal figure from the mid 80's called Skewer. He is the same figure depicted on the Skaven Sentry stats stats card.

Next we have a couple of Skaven Champions.

Those of you who know your rat miniatures will recognise the rat on the right as the Skaven miniature from Warhammer Quest. I was going to use this figure as a Skaven Warrrior but due to his size I thought I'd make him a Champion. The metal rat on the left is called Radbyte, another mid 80's figure from the C47 Skaven set. Champions are better than Warriors at fighting and harder to kill due to their superior armour. They're also stronger and braver. Again, these guys don't reveal themselves until they attack. He is the same figure depicted on the Skaven Champion stats card

Last but certainly not least, is our fearsome Skaven Warlord.

He is another level of toughness for the Heroes to face. Again he will skulk in the ranks until he attacks. He has a magic halberd and his favourite pastime is skewering dwarfs with it (but any surface dweller is fair game). This metal miniature is from the C27 Skaven Flame Thrower Crew names Malis Manwrack Commander. He is the same figure depicted on the Skaven Warlord stats card.

Thanks for looking everyone, comments are always welcome.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years) - samuraitrev - 09-04-2023 07:21 PM