Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for LNoE box and tray...
07-15-2010, 02:27 AM
RE: Looking for LNoE box and tray...
You could always come up with your own storage system. I was inspired by this guy and did so myself.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/72490...ombie-game

Mine is set up a bit differently, different tackle boxes, but he's right, a scrapbook case seems to hold the board pieces perfectly! My setup didn't work out as perfectly as his, and I ended up with character sheets/scenarios flopping around. I ended up using a pencil case, (60 cents at wal-mart) and it does a pretty good job. I might end up needing more than one of those eventually, (I don't have any expansions yet.)

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it, because I didn't like the box Flying Frog made. It doesn't have any compartments that separate all the little cardboard markers, and a lot of them don't see much use. So you have to paw through a heap of chits to pick out and separate out wound markers, etc. before you can play! Not to mention separating heroes and different color zombies! It's so much nicer to have them all in their own little compartments! Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for LNoE box and tray... - Russ - 07-15-2010 02:27 AM