Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got my first Studio Miniatures...
04-19-2010, 02:57 PM
RE: Just got my first Studio Miniatures...
supervike Wrote:I'm sure Zombie62 will have them done before the night is over....LOL

Well, I'm no sure about Zombie62 but I have cleaned, primed and base-coated the skin of most of them.

[Image: ZombieHorde.jpg]

I have also applied Milliput to 2 of them. To make a handbag and to extend the hair of one for the Stacy Zombie Hero and handcuffs and sleeves tied around the waist of the one for Victor Zombie Hero. Have to leave them for a couple of hours and then I can prime them.

Great use for Blutak, holds them nicely while they dry. Also, I have a big blob of BT on the end of an old Vallejo paint pot which I stick the mini in to make holding easier when painting.

Just to add to my earlier post, the decayed Zombie with his spine showing is actually a pirate and has a hook for his hand...either that or he was going to a costume party when he was bitten. Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got my first Studio Miniatures... - zombie67 - 04-19-2010 02:57 PM