Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
08-31-2008, 09:57 AM
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
I don't have the promo cards but I did order the "stock up" scenario and it's cards. They still haven't arived yet Insane19
I'm not quite sure how to feel about those "special" cards. I don't have that much interest in them because I don't think they add to the game for everyone.
Maybe for collectors it's a good thing.
On the other hand I think the stock up thing is also a little expansive. I have to order them from the U.S. The price is reasonable but shipping is a f'ing killer.
I don't mind the extra's but I would prefer it if it would come packed with a little more that just one scenario and a couple of cards. I wouldn't mind waiting the time just to get 20 more cards and 3 more scenarios.

The special edition cd is something I will pass up on because I think it is total crap. The music that is. Zombie03
And the idea of packing 2 more cards with that truely is a cheesy way.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards? - Emp - 08-31-2008 09:57 AM