Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
09-02-2008, 03:55 AM
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
Sarku Wrote:
Emp Wrote:The special edition cd is something I will pass up on because I think it is total crap. The music that is. Zombie03

Be nice, Emp. She IS a member of our boards. You're entitled to your opinion, but be respectful. I'd hate to sic my legion of undead munions on you. Thanks!

AND

Welcome theconcerned... we've been getting a few new recruits lately. I like that! Also, thanks for the kind words about the board. I try to keep it a nice place. After all, it's all about community. Oh and I don't know if anyone noticed, but Jason Hill FINALLY joined!Zombie17

Member or not, I really like the CD...I think it is a cool decision to add it with the game, and works well as non-distracting 'mood' music (which is what I assume was the point of it.)

I'm not saying this to kiss up, I just think it's great!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards? - supervike - 09-02-2008 03:55 AM