Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
hmm yeah, you are right about that. I can only speak for myself but since I'm a zombiefan I will probably will not be picking op ATOE just because it just isn't realy my thing. Ghosts and vampires just don't do it for me. The third game I just will wait untill it's released to check it out. It does interest me a little as I see allot of potential and originality for this game. But my frist love is and always will be LNEO because of the zombies. It would be a shame to see it go down the drain due to the 2 new games.
I don't mind that the webupdates don't happen that often because ordering a new set online every 2 weeks would ruin me on shipping alone. I would rather see a book or even better...another big box with goodies to add to my collection of LNEO. If that means I have to wait 4 months, so be it.
But I hope that the watering down doesn't happen and FFP will give the extra attention to LNEO, wich it obviously disserves.
I sure hope Jason reads all this...hell, I wouldn't even mind that he speaks up on this matter because he is the only one who knows the real facts.
Promises are useless...hard action is what we need Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards? - Emp - 09-05-2008 03:21 PM