Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
09-06-2008, 01:45 AM
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
I pm'd Jason and he loves the little community we created here. Which is pretty cool, I think. Hopefully he'll chime in every once in a while...

That being said, I owe everything to you guys. You helped make tzg.com the place that it is. I think I'm going to continue running it for quite a while. I really hope you guys like it. I was hoping there were some other fans of LNOE out there in the world. At least there are 69 of them, huh!? You regulars... man... I love you guys. I really do. If I ever get the chance to visit you guys overseas, I totally will. Emp, Zombie67... good guys... And members that are close... maybe we can plan an event or something... even if it's just a weekend LNOE gaming session... that'd be so fun. There are at least 4 or 5 members that are within driving distance... that'd make for an excellent event... we should schedule... off hand, I know Old Dwarf is kind of close... I'm not sure who else... but I know there are some!!!

Thanks everyone... I'm going to kill non-contributors soon... so if you want to remain on the board... CONTRIBUTE!!! You have a week... lazy munions. Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards? - Sarku - 09-06-2008 01:45 AM