Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-)
06-04-2013, 07:09 PM
I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-)
My best friend, with whom I often play LNOE, got my Hero Pack 1 for my birthday. Groovy! He and I actually then played a game with the "Hunt for Survivors" scenario that came with it. It was a lot of fun. Definitely a good addition to my scenarios. I love the new heroes. I always had a little of a Goth thing going on myself, so I can't help but dig Jade, the Goth character. LOL!

My collection is now that much closer to being complete. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-)
(06-04-2013 07:09 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  My best friend, with whom I often play LNOE, got my Hero Pack 1 for my birthday. Groovy! He and I actually then played a game with the "Hunt for Survivors" scenario that came with it. It was a lot of fun. Definitely a good addition to my scenarios. I love the new heroes. I always had a little of a Goth thing going on myself, so I can't help but dig Jade, the Goth character. LOL!

My collection is now that much closer to being complete. :-)

Yes! You will slowly succum and own every LNoE item to make your gaming experience truly complete! May that day come soon, you have incredible patience I'll give you that.Watchmen02
06-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Victor is who you should appreciate StayPuft we both have something in common with him! The haircut of course!
06-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Revenge of the Nerds, man - Mr. Goddard is going to teach these zombies a lesson.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 08:09 PM
(06-04-2013 10:13 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Victor is who you should appreciate StayPuft we both have something in common with him! The haircut of course!

LOL! Yes, I must admit that was one of the things that made me like Victor as a character. But, he also has some pretty cool special abilities. Plus, it is kind of neat having an escaped convict character in the game. Not saying I am in favor of actual escaped convicts in real life. LOL! I just mean it certainly makes for an interesting character.

Mr. Goddard is pretty cool too. Could be rather handy, especially in scenarios like "Burn it to the Ground." ;-)

And thank you, Samurai. ;-) Patience has always been a virtue I possess. Though, trust me... it hasn't been easy. LOL! I want to just rush out and buy everything. One of the main reasons I don't is that, once I do that, there is nothing more to collect. This way, I will eventually still hit that wall, but this way it will take longer and I can enjoy each new piece as I get it.
06-06-2013, 04:02 AM
Victor is defiantly big pimpin, I love getting him and Amanda together.. Avoid the sledge hammer with him though.. I succumbed to the madness and got as much as I could as fast as I could, but I'm at least integrating slowly...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2013, 05:56 PM
This is one of the only expansions I don't own. I may have to get it soon, but I haven't even used Growing Hunger yet since I got it early May. Been too long since I've organized a Zombie night.
06-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Yeah, Victor with a bunch of hand weapons and Amanda at his side would definitely kick some serious butt.

On a side note, ZD, that is actually one of the reasons I have been trying to collect the expansions over time. ;-) I mean, just for example, I have now had Growing Hunger since Christmas, played the game a lot since then, and only had a chance to use my red zombies maybe a couple times.

I can imagine if I got everything all at once, I'd probably never get around to using most of it. LOL! So, this way, I get some enjoyment out of each new part before adding even more new stuff. Just my method, though. I certainly cannot blame the folks who rush out and buy everything right away.